We have 13 locations, throughout the Charlotte, NC metropolitan area, Washington, DC, and New York, NY, each powered by an energetic team of hard-workers filling up our diners with New York-Style pizza by the slice, award winning wings, fresh salads and crave-able sandwiches. Our pizza is real- made with the finest mozzarella, vine-ripened tomatoes and the highest-quality fresh ingredients, and our retro, garage-themed restaurants not only provide a fun, and relaxing dining atmosphere, but they are also affordable to build.
Owning a Fuel Pizza Franchise will allow franchisees the freedom of working for oneself. A lifestyle change much different than the day-to-day grind of the corporate world or that 9 to 5 routine. Franchising puts you in business for yourself, not by yourself.
Fuel Pizza Franchisees experience living the dream of working for yourself, making financial decisions, developing people, and growing a single store into 3, 4, 5 or 10. Franchisor support can mean the difference between success and failure.
The day a franchisee joins the Fuel Pizza family your support team will assist in:
• Trade Area Development
• Site Selection
• Lease Negotiation
• General Contracting
• Architectural Design
• Construction Management
• Initial Training Certification
• Ongoing Training
• Grand Opening
• Local Store Marketing (LSM)
• Continual Support
• Review of Store Performance
• Evaluation of P&L’s
• Ongoing Coaching
For the individual or group with deeper pockets and the quest for developing multi units Fuel Pizza has investment opportunities as well as geographic trade areas.
For the Multi Unit owner who currently has a concept that is land locked or stagnated Fuel Pizza is an excellent complement to any investment portfolio.
Programs are available for the Multi Unit candidates (3-4 stores) or an Area Development candidate (5+ stores). Fuel Pizza offers aggressive franchise fee structures at $30,000.
Individual (1-2 stores):
• Minimum net worth of $350,000
• Liquid assets of $100,000 (cash, stocks, secured equity)
Multi Unit (3-4 stores):
• Minimum net worth of $900,000 – $1,500,000
• Liquid assets of $240,000 – $400,000
o depending on the size of the store development
Area Development (5+ stores):
• Minimum net worth of $1,800,000 – $3,000,000
• Liquid assets of $600,000 – $1,250,000
o depending on the size of the area development
Steps to become a Franchisee:
- Initial Inquiry (receive initial information and Application)
- Submit Confidential Application and Qualification Report
- Pre-Qualification Interview
- Discovery Meeting /Review FDD (Via Phone or Face-to-Face)
- Evaluate Business Model (Talk with franchisees, due diligence, understand Fuel Pizza offering)
- Submit Business Plan
- Execute Franchise Agreement and pay Fee
- Store Development